All performances are held at the Redmond Performing Arts Center at Redmond High School. You can purchase tickets in advance via Brown Paper Tickets ($10 general, $7 students and seniors 65+) or at the door ($12,$9).
Saturday, October 20, 2012, 7:30 pm
We open our season with performances by current and past winners of our Young
Soloist Competition, as well as Rimsky-Korsakov's masterpiece, Scheherazade
Saint-Saens: Violin Concerto No. 3, 1st mvt, Mira Yamamoto, violin (2012 Young Soloist winner)
Lalo: Cello Concerto, Audrey Chen, cello (2010 Young Soloist winner)
This concert is supported by funds from 4Culture.
Sunday, December 2, 2012, 3:00 pm
Our traditional FREE holiday concert. No ticket required.
- Taylor: Redmond Overture, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the City of Redmond,
composed by our own Jeffrey Taylor
- Tchaikovsky: Selections from The Nutcracker
- Bach: Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
- arr. Hayman: Carol of the Bells
- Anderson: A Christmas Festival (sing-along)
- Anderson: Sleigh Ride (with Santa)
- Guest appearance by The Baudboys
Saturday, March 16, 2013, 7:30 pm
Join us as we perform Beethoven's Fifth Symphony
, along with music that celebrates
the American spirit and the luck of the Irish!
- Copland: A Lincoln Portrait, Jim Horne, narrator
- Anderson: Irish Suite
- Beethoven: Symphony No. 5 in C minor
Saturday, May 18, 2013, 7:30 pm
We close our season with the music of Rachmaninov, Sibelius, and Hanson.
Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 3, Natalya Ageyeva, piano
Sibelius: The Swan of Tuonela, Maureen Stone, English horn
* conducted by Doug Wyatt
Hanson: Symphony No. 2, "Romantic"